Love Of Dance

 Dr. Panchal has worshiped through the Art of Classical Dance “Kathak” ever since she was just a 4-year-old kid. She belongs to the holy land of Baba Mahakaleshwar, and Raja Vikram Aditya, Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh. Being a Gold Medalist student in her Bachelor’s and Master’s, recently she has been awarded Ph.D. in Kathak, the highest degree in education. In a conversation with Bollywood Page 3. Dr. Panchal shared few secrets about her and Dancing superstar journey.


Q1. How did you get to know about the dancing superstar?

Ans 1 - I already knew about the previous four seasons of the show. It's really great platform and concept to search for dancing talents in our country and I'm so happy that this year the crew contacted me to join In as a Judge.

 

Q2. In the past have you associated with them in any way?

Ans 2 - No, this is my first time and I'm really excited.

 

Q3. Do you feel it is more challenging to audition people when the platform is digital rather than an on-ground event?

Ans 3 - Yes, It is challenging as you can not point out mistakes and appreciate little things as you do when you see a performance live.

 

Q4. How is the lockdown in your opinion has had an impact when it comes to a dance challenge?

 

Ans 4 - I think it's more of a positive thing than negative as it gave dancers as well as non-dancers to participate and show their talent on many social network platforms during the whole lockdown period.

 

Q5. Are you excited to be alongside Mr. Remo D’Souza at the dancing superstar?

Ans 5 - Undoubtedly, he isn't just one of the exciting choreographers of our time but a great director too.

 

Q6. What are the various facets one should look forward to when it comes to the dancing superstar? 

Ans 6 - I think there should be many many such platforms for dancers in our country as I see there are so many talented dancers of all ages almost everywhere in the nation but they hardly get ways to showcase their talents and be appreciated. So I'm really happy to be a part of DSS. 

 

Q7. When did you start dancing and choreographing?

Ans 7 - I started dancing when I was a mere 3 years old. And have been choreographing for the last 12 years.

 

Q8. Tell us briefly about your background when it comes to choreography?

Ans 8 - I have my own classical kathak and Bollywood dance institute and Affiliated College in my Home town where I train hundreds of girls and women of all ages.

 

Q9. How have you utilized your time during the lockdown?

Ans 9 - I used my time doing Riaz and performing, doing interviews, and being part of some talk shows on social networks. Also, I finally spent some quality time with my family after a long time which was a positive thing.

 

Q10. Five things you love about dance?

Ans 10 - 1. Dance is a way of life for me and it where I find my peace and joy. 

2. It's not just an art form but worship to the divine for me. 

3. Dance is a wordless language through which an artist communicates with the audience. 

4. Dance is a way to express your feelings and emotions. 

5. Dance can also be a very strong medium to send a positive message in the Masses.





Comments